Really enjoying playing through the story mode switching use between the drums and guitar... It's giving me good practise with the controls and at the same time, I'm ploughing my way through their discography and finding songs I'm fond of!
Welcome to my blog dedicated to the games I play, enjoy your stay and drop us some feedback! :)
Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Freedom to jam...
Moved into my new place, much to my joy; one of my house mates has a rock band kit! This is the first chance I've had to play any form of Rock Band or Guitar Hero merchandise at ease :3 At present, there's only one games to play on which is The Beatles: Rock Band... I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining at all!
It's an incredibly amusing game containing an array of fantastically fitting music videos that really bring life to the Beatles' drugged up little fantasy world... <3
Contains content about:
The Beatles: Rock Band
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Woot I lurv this game
ReplyDelete*pets the anon*
ReplyDeleteYou lie! You only like one song! >:p
ReplyDeleteActually I'm rather glad you're playing the game, cus I thought the Xbox 360 broke when it red ringed on me the other weekend.
Oh by the way Loni, if you look at the pile of CDs inside a plastic wallet near the TV, you'll find Rock Band 1 & 2
Nope, the XBOX360 is definitely broke... I'm playing on mine.
ReplyDeleteAnd, by like, I meant love, although a couple of other songs I'd not heard before have really caught onto me, these being Hello/Goodbye and Here Comes the Sun.
ReplyDeleteHelloGoodbye are amazing dude : ) so many of their songs i have o.O'
ReplyDeleteMy xbox died, rrod again, so i had to get rid of the rockband stuff. BUT i have 2 wii guitars now and can *ahem* magically get my hands on all of the compatible rockband/guitar hero games.
So we should have a session one day, give you more content for ure blog posts :P
Not HelloGoodbye, I mean the song, Hello Goodbye by the Beatles, dur.
ReplyDelete